R45.7 failed to install

Options
williamspl
williamspl Member ✭✭
I am having problems installing Rev 45.7.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What errors are you getting?
    Most of the time when there are problems it is because your anti-virus software is blocking the update.
    You can get the Mondo manual patch from here: https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/QW27.1.45.7MPatch.EXE
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    williamspl said: I am having problems installing Rev 45.7.
    what kind of problem - staged releases only are avail for a short time, so Quicken may say there is a new release, but when you click on it to download, it may no longer be actually avail -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Guru
    Guru Member
    Options
    The installation process ends abruptly before anything is actually downloaded. I repeated the process numerous times and each time yielded the same result.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guru said:
    The installation process ends abruptly before anything is actually downloaded. I repeated the process numerous times and each time yielded the same result.
    Reboot both Windows and your Internet router, if you haven't done so already and then try again please.

If that continues to fail, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. There should be an installation log file with details on the error.

Quicken Support:

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guru said: The installation process ends abruptly before anything is actually downloaded.
    no error messages or anything - ?
    Is this from within Quicken, when it prompts for downloading an updated version ?
    OR - are you doing it manually via the Quicken online website and your Quicken Account ?
    OR - from the Quicken Support online website and the links on that website ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• williamspl
    williamspl Member ✭✭
    Options
    No error msgs provided.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absent any other details, please do the following:
  • williamspl
    williamspl Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to do a successful install of 45.7 with the mondo patch Thanks!
  • williamspl
    williamspl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Now R45.13 "failed to install".

Anyone else with this issue?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now R45.13 "failed to install".

Anyone else with this issue?
    The same procedure as before: Download and install the Mondo Patch file. It has been updated to the 45.13 level.
    Usually, the Mondo Patch file is updated to the latest level within a day or two.
    Hover the mouse pointer over the download file link to see which file name it uses before you click to start downloading.
    If you cannot figure out why the installation from within Quicken fails and solve the problem, you will have to do this every time a software update is released. There must be an error message somewhere.
  • williamspl
    williamspl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks again for the Patch; it worked fine!

But, not sure why the regular update does not work?

Regards!
This discussion has been closed.