Optum Bank connection

Options
jsen215
jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
Got one problem fixed, and of course another one pops up.

Trying to update/download transactions from Optum Bank is failing. What I am seeing are as follows:

Resetting the account - "seemed to work" because it said 'Success" but the next screen had 'Its not your fault" error. Screenshot attached.

Next reset attempt got CC-501 and it would not go beyond that. Screenshot attached.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jsen215,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jsen215
    jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Anja - thanks will do that.
  • jsen215
    jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The support guy just told me to wait 24 hrs. Didn't collect anything. The ticket # is 9842436. Can you escalate this ?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @jsen215 is this working for you now? I am having an issue with Optum too.
  • mbinday
    mbinday Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Started around same time. Please tell Quicken Support that this is not isolated to one person. And please find a solution.

For clarity, upon update it does not connect and asks me to fix. I "fix" but no update is done. Next time around it repeats the same all over. I can connect to Optum via a www window. This appears to be isolated to Quicken.
  • jsen215
    jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Anja - problem is still happening.
  • jsen215
    jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is fixed, thanks to help from Quicken Support. Solution was to (1) Reset the account so the connection info is cleared and (2) adding the account using Add Account and (3) linking to the old account.
This discussion has been closed.