Chase eBill issues

Options
jxwinks
jxwinks Member, Mac Beta Beta
I cannot seem to get my 3 Chase eBills to function properly. They get added to my bills but with the wrong $ amount. Although the process shows the correct most recent statement amount, the one that gets used is from December 2021. In addition, in scheduling, I ask that they get paid automatically and that's what the process shows until I hit enter. Then it's setup to ask me to pay it.

I've submitted tickets, with screenshots, to both Quicken for Mac and to the Beta Team and have NOT heard back from anyone.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jxwinks

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with your Chase eBills. 

Could you please clarify whether you are experiencing these issues in your Beta product or within your main, regular Mac data file?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jxwinks
    jxwinks Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    This issue exists in both the Beta product AND the generally available Mac version. I submitted screenshots from the regular file in my original submissions. Do you want me to pull together another detailed description of the issue with screenshots?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jxwinks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be advised that Beta products have a strict non-disclosure agreement and cannot be discussed in the open forum. They are only permitted to be discussed within the beta categories of this forum. You can access the beta categories here to post.

However, in regard to your production product and the issues you described, we advise that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as the issues described will likely require an escalation to be filed with our Tier 2 team.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.