bugs in latest "update" to Home & Business

Options
I feel like im the only person in the world that uses home and BUSINESS for invoicing, you cant track customer credits, which is an old issue, if you dont have a recent backup then dont update because paid/unpaid invoices will get corrupted.
Now, its like pulling teeth just to type in the customer name when creating an invoice and now the invoice spawns with " no payment due" in the top right corner... cant remove it.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Geo57

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

We do now have an active alert regarding the "No Payment Due" message appearing on invoices. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Other LOL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues when creating invoices. 

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Geo57
    Geo57 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This solution does not work! Very disheartening...invoicing takes so long now. Please fix this.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Geo57

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

We do now have an active alert regarding the "No Payment Due" message appearing on invoices. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Other LOL  Download and install R44.28 from here:
    It should resolve your issues

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Other LOL
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this forum, I can't tell if someone works for quicken or not, I assume the "moderator" in the title means they work for quicken.. as for the link, I'd like to know if it's clean or not.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That link is maintained by a former SuperUser and has been recommended MANY times by both Q Moderators and SuperUsers ... who are NOT Q employees but rather other users who have been given that title by Q  for their knowledge of the product and contributions to the forum.
    All Q employees will have a UserID in the format "Quicken xxx" where that xxx represents the person's actual name, such as "Quicken Jasmine".

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Geo57
    Geo57 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @quicken jasmine - The issue goes deeper than "no payment due." For existing customers, the "To" is now auto filled with the last "For" field. And the "for" field is auto filled with just the name of the customer and leaves off the address. This has been happening sine Nov 2022.
This discussion has been closed.