Transfers to brokerage accounts show [Account Not Synced] error on mobile and web

Options
imdcareys
imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
This is a resurrection of a prior discussion at:
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7908662/transfers-to-brokerage-accounts-show-account-not-synced-error-on-mobile-and-web which appears to have been closed without a resolution. There is a note there by @Quicken Anja saying "This is a known issue that our teams have opened an escalation ticket for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates."

Following that link to the Community Alert shows me: "Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that" when I try to navigate there.

Please reinstate this issue or let me know how to resolve it, as this is happening with my 401(k) accounts in Quicken Mobile and Web when syncing the Paycheck from Quicken for Windows to Quicken Web. I have not been able to resolve it on my own. And Yes, I have deleted the web file and recreated it from scratch.

Thank you,

-Carey

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @imdcareys,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue, though we apologize for the trouble.

The alert link referenced from the previous discussion was resolved in April and has therefore since been archived. If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Quicken Anja -  I will do that when I find the time. I stopped synching to cloud a while back because it was randomly deleting some of my past reconciled paychecks. If possible, would you change the thread title to begin with "Transfer to 401k accounts..." ?

I don't know how long this has been happening since I just (now temporarily) started synching again. Since I made this thread, I found that already, the process has caused more paychecks to be deleted again. For now, I have turned sync off again.

Thankfully, I have learned that I can restore and open a backup version, copy a transaction from there, then open my current file with Quicken still open and paste the transaction back to the current file to replace the deleted transaction(s) (paychecks).

Thanks,

-Carey

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

This discussion has been closed.