Chase Scheduled Bill Pay Transactions

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Chase Bank Pay.

Comments

• jtl1005
    jtl1005 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Chase still does not work for me. I called support and I get people [Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate] that to not apply to my problem. The setup instructions online do not match what I see on the app when I try to follow them. I can only pay bills by using the Chase app on my phone, and hope that they show up in my Quicken app summary someday.

Is this the new norm? Should I be able to make this work or is the Chase app the only way?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jtl1005,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for any confusion.

With the new Express Web Connect+ (EWC+) connection method, scheduled bill pay transactions that were scheduled through Chase's website or app will no longer download as they did before as this was exclusively a Direct Connect feature. The new connection method only downloads posted transactions.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing that those transactions will happen on the same date every month, you could schedule a $0 transaction in Quicken for the date of when you would probably do the phone app payment and then change the amount in Quicken, that way your amount of work in Quicken is at a minimum.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.