connectivity error when syncing desktop and mobile app

Options
kdcsmith
kdcsmith Member ✭✭
I keep getting a connectivity error when syncing desktop and mobile app involving just the two credit unions I use not Costco or Capitol 1.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kdcsmith,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further, could you please specify which platform you are receiving the error in-- Desktop or Mobile app? And what is the exact error message and/or code you receive?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kdcsmith
    kdcsmith Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Windows 11 and the error message is in the Quicken Mobile App. The error message is connectivity error swipe to fix. Then it says to deactivate and re activate the affected accounts. I did that signed out and signed back in with no change. I have the correct amounts in the accounts on the app but I still get this error. I've called my credit union and they don't think the problem is on their end.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for providing addiotional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kdcsmith
    kdcsmith Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for responding. I've tried all of those suggestions and contacted customer support and they couldn't solve it. It's just a glitch I suppose. A little disappointing but not the end of the world. BTW it used to work perfectly a few updates ago. And I didn't change anything.
  • kdcsmith
    kdcsmith Member ✭✭
    Options
    What I have noticed is the accounts that have direct connect show the connectivity error on the mobile app, the ones that use express connect or express connect + don’t have a connectivity error message.
This discussion has been closed.