Anyone else getting OL-362-A Error on Transaction Download

Options
JeffConey
JeffConey Member ✭✭
I am now getting this error consistently from 2 institutions - transaction download DOES NOT WORK.

Yesterday it worked fine - a

Answers

• JeffConey
    JeffConey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any help would be appreciated
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @JeffConey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institutions are you experiencing this error with? What is the connection method with them? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JeffConey
    JeffConey Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just retried and the error went away. I having a separate issue with another data file. I noted there is another user who posted "Unable to connect new Schwab accounts for 3 days" - I am experiencing this as well - Connection method is Express Web Connect +

What is going on with this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @JeffConey,

Thanks for reaching back out. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• JeffConey
    JeffConey Member ✭✭
    Options
    see attached - 2 Schwab accounts are setup for download but no download is taking place
  • JeffConey
    JeffConey Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried resetting one of the Schwab accounts and got the attached error, I went through the cycle again got to the place as before - the Update routine is not connecting with the Schwab accounts for whatever reason. Hope someone can identify the issue tomorrow
  • JeffConey
    JeffConey Member ✭✭
    Options
    On a separate data file I am getting the error OL-362-A

Hope you can find out what is going on
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @JeffConey,

Thanks for providing those screenshots and more information. 

You may follow this link to access a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error. You may follow this link to access a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-362-A error. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.