Known issue with adding CapitalOne Credit Card accounts as an eBiller?

Options
After several weeks of attempts, I've been unable to get my CapitalOne Credit Cards added as eBillers. The accounts are connected and functioning correctly for transaction downloads. When trying to add as an eBiller, it immediately goes to Pending and stays in that status indefinitely until I cancel it days later. I created a test file today and attempted that way with the same result. The same thing is true for AppleCard and Simplisafe.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @dljustice,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

Unfortunately, Capital One is currently unavailable to be added as an eBiller. For information regarding this, please refer to this Community Alert.

As for AppleCard and SimpliSafe; I went ahead and checked the internal status for both, and both, unfortunately, show a degraded status which is why they will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @dljustice,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

Unfortunately, Capital One is currently unavailable to be added as an eBiller. For information regarding this, please refer to this Community Alert.

As for AppleCard and SimpliSafe; I went ahead and checked the internal status for both, and both, unfortunately, show a degraded status which is why they will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.