Moving away from Quicken

My subscription ends at the end of the month, and I am going to move to something else. Another product that supports Linux. I will need to keep access to my Quicken data during the migration, and I'm going to guess for some time afterwards, just in case I miss something, or need to research something or roll back to a previous year etc..... Can I still access my data even though I no longer have an active subscription? Do I need to save off all of my data prior to the ending of the subscription?

Thanks

Daryl

Comments

• Hello @rosede,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question. 

You will still have access to and be able to edit your data, you just will no longer have the ability to connect to online services. We do have a Data Access Guarantee which you can read more about by following this link

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clarification, you will only be able to edit your data if you don't have Starter Edition, it goes into READ-ONLY mode, the others lose screen space but remain usable in a purely manual mode.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also lose support if your subscription version is not renewed. So if you have any issues with the expired version of Quicken, you’ll have to solve them without assistance from Quicken Support. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rosede
    rosede Member ✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the information.
This discussion has been closed.