Bank Of America unable delete previously scheduled transaction

Options
ysg26
ysg26 Member ✭✭
I have some scheduled transactions in Quicken which were set up while direct connect was still active. Now I cannot delete them in Quicken. The transactions say they are scheduled for deletion but do not delete when updating the account.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ysg26,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Before we move forward, could you please tell us which area of the program you are seeing these transactions in (Register, Online Center, etc)? If it is present in the account register, what status is shown in the Check # column (sent, pending, etc)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @ysg26,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > Before we move forward, could you please tell us which area of the program you are seeing these transactions in (Register, Online Center, etc)? If it is present in the account register, what status is shown in the Check # column (sent, pending, etc)?
    >
    > Thank you!

The transaction is in my BofA checking and was a repeating transaction for my water bill to the City. It is now showing at the bottom of the register as "Bill And Income Reminders (1 due)". It is also showing up in Bills. I already set it up again in BofA website Billpay and I'm trying to delete the reminder in Quicken. It says "Due for deletion" but never deletes.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ysg26 said:
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @ysg26,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > Before we move forward, could you please tell us which area of the program you are seeing these transactions in (Register, Online Center, etc)? If it is present in the account register, what status is shown in the Check # column (sent, pending, etc)?
    >
    > Thank you!

The transaction is in my BofA checking and was a repeating transaction for my water bill to the City. It is now showing at the bottom of the register as "Bill And Income Reminders (1 due)". It is also showing up in Bills. I already set it up again in BofA website Billpay and I'm trying to delete the reminder in Quicken. It says "Due for deletion" but never deletes.
    Hello @ysg26,  

I am sorry about this problem with the repeating transaction continuing. Thank you for answering earlier questions about where these are appearing.

Was this an online bill, or a Manual Reminder? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to your answer, and I hope to provide troubleshooting advice, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @ysg26,  
    >
    > I am sorry about this problem with the repeating transaction continuing. Thank you for answering earlier questions about where these are appearing.
    >
    > Was this an online bill, or a Manual Reminder? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 
    >
    > I look forward to your answer, and I hope to provide troubleshooting advice, if necessary. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

This was originally a Manual Reminder. Here is the screenshot. It cannot be deleted in any screen.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ysg26 said:
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @ysg26,  
    >
    > I am sorry about this problem with the repeating transaction continuing. Thank you for answering earlier questions about where these are appearing.
    >
    > Was this an online bill, or a Manual Reminder? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 
    >
    > I look forward to your answer, and I hope to provide troubleshooting advice, if necessary. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

This was originally a Manual Reminder. Here is the screenshot. It cannot be deleted in any screen.
    Hello @ysg26,   

I am sorry that this is continuing. Thank you so much for answering the earlier questions about the Reminder.

In this case, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You should be able to do this with the link provided here. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the best path forward given the circumstances. 

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Support solved the issue. Had to disconnect Express Web Connect+ then delete the scheduled memorized transaction, then reconnect the account.
This discussion has been closed.