Bank of America Downloads Work? How?

Options
convbcuda
convbcuda Member ✭✭
Today Quicken says that downloads for Bank of America now work after not working for 2 months.
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7921556/resolved-12-06-22-bank-of-america-no-downloaded-transactions#latest

I have Reset my account and that didn't work. I Deactivated/Reactivated and that has not work. Basically, I see no change. I am connecting to Bank of America - Quicken. I also tried Bank of America All Other States. No luck. It connects, but no transactions.

Has anyone who has not been able to download from BoA been able to do so today?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @convbcuda,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you are still experiencing the issue described in the Alert you linked after it was marked resolved, then we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as this may require an escalation to resolve if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• convbcuda
    convbcuda Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @convbcuda,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > If you are still experiencing the issue described in the Alert you linked after it was marked resolved, then we request that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as this may require an escalation to resolve if they see fit.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

I did an online chat with Quicken support. They say that the issue is not resolved. This is from our chat:

Thanks for your valuable time waiting, allow me mention that I carefully double checked the system, and it seems this issue has not been fixed on the bank institution side, we kindly recommend you to keep checking the updated in our website.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @convbcuda

Thanks for reaching back out. 

I was able to confirm that the issue reported is showing as resolved here internally. Would you mind providing me with the Ticket number that was given to you by Support during your interaction?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• convbcuda
    convbcuda Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @convbcuda
    >
    > Thanks for reaching back out. 
    >
    > I was able to confirm that the issue reported is showing as resolved here internally. Would you mind providing me with the Ticket number that was given to you by Support during your interaction?
    >
    > I look forward to your response. 

I was not given a ticket. When we concluded, I just closed the chat.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @convbcuda,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• blarkwizard
    Options
    This is absolutely still broke... not resolved at all... still having same issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @blarkwizard

Thanks for joining this thread. 

As @Quicken Anja stated earlier in this thread, if you are still experiencing this issue after the alert has been marked resolved then we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.