Bank information is not updated by account

gcbrian
gcbrian Member ✭✭
Hello, I notice my bank balances fromTD and Barclays are not updated and are not listed by institution. Transactions are being recorded but balances are not summarized in the columns reported under bank information. Any suggestions? Thanks. Brian

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    gcbrian said:
    Hello, I notice my bank balances fromTD and Barclays are not updated and are not listed by institution. Transactions are being recorded but balances are not summarized in the columns reported under bank information. Any suggestions? Thanks. Brian
    Hello @gcbrian,   

I am sorry about these difficulties with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • PCW
    PCW Member
    Are we going to get refunded for the time that Quicken for Mac is not working with the Bank of America?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @PCW,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.
    PCW said:
    Are we going to get refunded for the time that Quicken for Mac is not working with the Bank of America?
    For any and all refund inquiries, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to review your request that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.