Another Inconsistency with Express Web Connect? Or with Quicken Sync?

Options
SandraStowell
SandraStowell Member ✭✭✭
I didn't like the balance I was seeing after a reconcile attempt earlier today, so I decided to restore a backup file from 12/17/22.

The most recent transactions in my accounts are actually dated 12/16.   I have not connected to my credit union or other banks with this restored file.

However my checking account information, presumably obtained from the Quicken Cloud, shows that my most recent download as today, 12/21.

This seems likely to be an issue when I do connect to my credit union.  I don't think I can test this yet, as I keep getting a message that "Quicken's Online Service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minute, then try again ...."  At least half an hour now for that message.

BTW now that I can connect again, I think I tracked down the original balance/reconcile problem, BUT I am mystified. I found an old uncleared bogus transaction dated January this year in my account creating the low balance.  It was NOT a normal duplicate transaction, and it didn't come from the bank uncleared. Seems most likely a DELETED transaction that Quicken sync stuck back in?  I know this was NOT there at my 12/16 reconcile, so ...    [Removed - Implied Profanity]

PTArtist.com

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @SandraStowell,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the instructions found in this Community FAQ to resolve the error message you described above.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.