Nelnet Student Loans - Stopped Working

Nelnet used to work at one point but for the past several weeks it hasn't been able to refresh and now I am getting the error when I try to add back the accounts: "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" followed by "Quicken is having trouble connecting to NelNet Student Loan."

Are other people having similar issues? How can we escalate this to an actual issue so Quicken will start working on it?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @SPO10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error "it's not your fault".

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jelinek
    Jelinek Member
    I am having the same issue, last update was over a month ago. Planning to contact support.
  • btcahill
    btcahill Member ✭✭
    Yes, I am having the same issue. I have been waiting for it to resolve, but it's been a long time now. I'll also send a note to support to bump this issue up in their queue.
  • dan.greenberg.ct
    dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue with Mac Quicken. FYI, I can login with the same credentials successfully on their web page. I also tried reestablishing the connection without luck.
  • dan.greenberg.ct
    dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
    This appears to be resolved in Mac Version Version 6.11.2 (Build 611.47329.100) that was just released. Could be coincidental. I received a dialog that I needed to reestablish my credentials after the upgrade and it works now.
This discussion has been closed.