Redcard - Your Target Account needs additional information to be validated

Trying to "Add Bill" for Target Redcard. It takes my username, password last 4 digits and zip code, the next screen says "Your Target account needs additional information to be validated" and gives me a choice between both my email and mobile for an OTP, but the "Next" button is grey so I cannot click it to get an OTP sent to either my email or mobile to proceed. Please help.

Comments

• Hello @Rich Young,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

f you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the "Next" button being greyed out? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hi. Thank you for responding. I've attached the screenshot for you.
  • Hello @Rich Young,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the Target Redcard biller there to see if the same issue occurs with the "Continue" button being greyed out. You can create a test file by navigating File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• tjhauer1
    tjhauer1 Member ✭✭
    I'm also having same issue, the only difference is the method for MFA to select either text or email is partially on screen. When I click the drop down and select text (I tried both email and sms), it throws the error some of the information was entered in the wrong "format". the only thing visible in quicken for that field is the field and a drop down. this is a new quicken file also.
  • Hello @tjhauer1,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• tjhauer1
    tjhauer1 Member ✭✭
    here's the screenshot
  • tjhauer1
    tjhauer1 Member ✭✭

@Quicken Jasmine ^^ thanks

This discussion has been closed.