Could not verify connection to quicken cloud. Is that a problem? How to fix? (Q Mac)

Options
jmvidal
jmvidal Member ✭✭
From my "downloads not working" problem: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7928683/quicken-mac-downloads-stopped-working-version-6-11-1#latest

I noticed that under Settings: the "Connected Services", "Mobile..", and "Messages & Offers" all show the error: "Quicken could not verify the connection to Quicken Cloud".

I have not used this "quicken cloud". I just use my local file. Is this a problem? Is this why I cannot download data from banks nor can I update my quicken past 6.11.1?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jmvidal

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.