Future Dated Payments

Greetings! I am using Quicken Deluxe for Windows, accessing it via the Web, and I am a new, both to the program and to this forum.

When I view my transaction, several have future dates. I did not intend for them to be recurring or "future," and I do not know how this happened. Should I simply delete them?

Thanks very much, Tom

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @TBehnfield,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Thanks Anja, Here is a snip:
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    just delete them, but be sure to delete the reminder as well, otherwise, it is going to re-appear each month 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, are you aware of the fact that Quicken on the Web as well as Quicken Mobile on the smartphone are companion apps to either Quicken for Windows or Quicken Mac? Quicken on the Web is not meant to be used stand-alone. You need to regularly synchronize the transactions you entered on the web or smartphone with the Quicken program on Windows or Mac.
  • Thanks for your input! My wife is our primary Quicken user via Quicken Deluxe. I use the web to review & reconcile. Thanks for mentioning that! I don't know about reminders. Do I need to look at the original transaction and remove a reminder there? Is this a function only available "off the web?"
This discussion has been closed.