Axos Bank - FDP-106 / FDP-103 errors

Options
James Bachman
James Bachman Member ✭✭
Been having this error for a few weeks now. FDP-106 error when I try to sync. Suggests I reconnect, FDP-103 error when I do that, using login information that works without issue on the Axos Bank website.

I know there was a recent issue with Axos Bank that has apparently been resolved. Was hoping it was that. Seems it's not.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @James Bachman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a couple of screenshots of the error messages that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• James Bachman
    James Bachman Member ✭✭
    Options

I've sent multiple reports from within Quicken that include screenshots, maybe 10-15 by now.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @James Bachman,

Thanks for reaching back out.

An FDP-103 error is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides troubleshooting steps to take. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

Please be aware that submitting a problem report is different than sharing a screenshot in the Quicken Community as problem reports are only useful for 48 hours. A screenshot assists us in confirming the error message and identifying the correct troubleshooting steps to take.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.