Can not update some bank cards, then the entire program freezes and I can not close Quicken Mac

Options
This started about early February 2023, my program was updated and my Mac is running newest updates as well

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Myself#13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institutions are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method with said financial institutions? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you receive any error codes or messages? Do you operate any antivirus or malware protection programs on your device?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Myself#13
    Myself#13 Member
    Options
    Jasmine, this only occurred a few times while updating my various credit cards.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Myself#13,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

To clarify, are you saying that the issue is no longer occurring?

-Quicken Jasmine

• Myself#13
    Myself#13 Member
    Options
    had not happened anymore., but now I get citibank cannot update and it is no my citibank credit cards. This will return every time I do updates and not go away. Claims error as it cannot log in. I have no login with them, just my citi cards
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @Myself#13,

Thanks for reaching back out.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Also which instance are you using in regard to your Citi Cards and what is the connection type? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. The financial institution instance would be the name that was shown when you originally connected your accounts (see below).

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.