Why aren't my Amex transactions for this year showing up?
As instructed, I just updated my Amex connection (running Quicken 6.12.3 on an M1 iMac). All seemed to go well but no transactions after December 2022 are showing up. Other accounts are fine.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue. I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The first thing to check are to click on the Date column at the top of the register to make sure the sort order didn't change. After that, you would want to check the filter drop downs to make sure transactions from this year aren't being filtered out.
If neither of those are the reason for the issue, then other things to try are:
- Check to see if the transactions downloaded into an incorrect account. You can do this by clicking on All Transactions in your account bar and search for the missing transaction.
- Were any transactions deleted recently? Transactions usually don't re-download after being deleted. If that's what happened, they can be re-entered manually or by restoring a recent backup from before they were deleted.
Thank you and please let me know if these steps do not resolve the issue.
I've done all those things. They're not anywhere.0
Thank you for providing more information.
Next, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.
Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
- Navigate to Edit
- Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
- Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
- Follow the prompts to Sign Out
- Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
Please let us know how this goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
I did that too.0
Thanks for letting us know.
To start with, I suggest deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue, removing the saved login credentials from the Keychain Access app, and then reactivating the accounts. However, before doing so, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
- Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
- Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
- Click on the Downloads tab
- Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
- Quit Quicken
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
- On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, select Login and select Passwords at the top
- Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
- Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
- Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
- Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
- Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
- If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
Please let me know how this goes.-Quicken Jasmine0
Will deactivating remove all the data I've got, going back several years?0
No, it won't.
It just disconnects the account from the bank's website. Transactions in your register remain untouched.
(If, OTOH, you deleted the account register, all transactions in the account register would be deleted, too)1
Well that didn't work either. And it was not incident free before I got to the failure. First, I got a "cloud" error, then I got a "can't connect" error. On the third try, same as before - missing transactions weren't added.0
Transactions between early December 2022 and early February 2023 are missing.0