Any way to use 2 different log-ins for AmEx?

My wife and I have multiple AmEx credit cards (personal and business) with seperate log-ins. Previously, One Step Update was able to download transactions from both accounts. Now, if I log in with one account, it tells me the other accounts were not found and vice versa.

Anyone else having this issue and is there a work-around. I'm still able to access multiple sign-ins on my Truist and Charles Schwab accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @CAKMD

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• CAKMD
    CAKMD Member

Help > report a problem is in the quicken program?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello,

Yes, that is correct. When in your Quicken program, you would go up to the Help menu option at the very top. Report a problem is near the bottom of the list, about 3rd from the bottom usually.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• jtemplin
    jtemplin Member ✭✭✭✭

Long-time AMEX member here:

My AMEX account has a "master card" that, if I use that login for OSU, I get the transactions of that card plus all transactions from any additional cards on that master account.

Then, each "additional card" under your "master card" can each have its own login. If you use one of those logins for OSU, you only get the transactions for that card.

This is the way it has worked for years. So, in my case, on my Quicken, I log into the master card account for OSU so I can see all transactions. My additional card members, who also use Quicken, log into their individual accounts in OSU to download just their transactions.

So, are your wife's cards a complelely separate account, or is she an additional card member on (your) master account? The downloads you get (i.e. all of them, or just one card's) are dependent on which account you use to log into OSU.

There is a known issue that the new AMEX EWC+ download setup doesn't (yet) know about the business cards.

• jtemplin
    jtemplin Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh, and there is nothing stopping you from setting up OSU on one Quicken instance to log into multiple card accounts.

For example, you could have three AMEX OSU logins in Quicken:

1. The master account login which would download all transactions across all cards.
    2. The additional card account login for your spouse that would download just his/her transactions on that card.
    3. The additional card account login for your son that would download just his transactions on that card.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Administrator, Moderator admin

Hi @CAKMD, Can you please clarify what name is listed of the specific bank when you try to connect in Quicken? Thanks!

-Quicken Janean