Quicken Mobile App - Old Payees
Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and see if that may make a difference. However, before doing so, first, verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below).
If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF").
Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
- Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
- On your desktop program go to Edit
- Mobile & Web
- Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data
- On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
- Wait for the sync reset to finish
- Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu
- Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
- Wait for it to finish syncing
- Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.
Let me know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
I did try that, unfortunately the problem is still there. They are not on the payee lists in the desktop.0
Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps.
Since, unfortunately, the previous steps have failed so far, next, I suggest you try manually resetting your cloud data by creating a test file and deleting your cloud account from that test file. After that, you would attempt to resync your main data file which should then create a new cloud account (this does not affect your data saved within that data file).
First, please proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, create a new data file (click here to view instructions, and review the section titled: "Creating a new file"). Once the new file opens, follow the steps below to remove your main data file's cloud account.
- Go to Edit
- Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
- Click Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID (#) (this is not a button, it is written in blue underneath the "Edit dataset name" button)
- Select the Cloud Account Name used for your main data file and click Delete
- Type Yes and click Delete
After that, switch back to your main data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down, and review the section titled: "How to alternate between multiple files").
Once your main file opens, resync your data by navigating to the Mobile & Web tab and clicking on the blue Get Started button, and then the blue Sync Now button and see whether or not the errors you were receiving persist. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account.
I hope this helps!-Quicken Jasmine0