Mobile app problems - transactions marked as Reviewed (edit)
 always helps to actually indicate the issue in the topic title vs just Fix It -
I've updated the topic title to better reflect what I think you are discussing in the Q&A -
Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.
To clarify, transactions are being automatically marked as reviewed in your Quicken Mobile Application after downloading?
If so, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
- Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
- Mobile, Web & Alerts
- Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF
- Click Disable Sync
- Navigate to Connected Services
- Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
- Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
- Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
- Click Enable Sync
Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.
Please let us know how this goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
The problem persists after the above steps.
It SHOULD be the case that when I enter a transaction from the mobile client https://imgur.com/GlD1FOv it displays in the desktop client with an orange pencil next to it (unreviewed) https://imgur.com/8meduxT, and viewing the transaction within the mobile app should show it as not reviewed https://imgur.com/OYgrauH
This is not the case. Instead, when I enter a transaction from the mobile app, it displays in the desktop client with no icon next to it https://imgur.com/jRAXIuA, and viewing the transaction in the mobile app shows it as reviewed https://imgur.com/IaLFKaR2
Still waiting on a solution to this.1
Thanks for reaching back out, though I do apologize that the previous troubleshooting steps have failed.
Next, I suggest manually resetting the cloud account.
To do this, first, save a backup (just in case). Sign out of the mobile and/or web apps (if applicable). Then, follow the instructions provided below to remove the cloud account from your main data file.
- On your desktop program; navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
- Mobile, Web & Alerts and turn sync Off
- Close Preferences
- Open a different data file, or if you don't have a second data file to open, then create a temporary new data file (click here to view instructions under To create a new data file).
- Once you've opened a different data file, navigate back to Quicken
- Connected Services
- Click on See all cloud accounts…
- Select the cloud account name from your original file
- Click the minus-sign (-) in the bottom left corner
- On the pop-up screen, click Delete Cloud Account
- Switch back to your original data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Switching between data files)
- Once you've returned to your original data file, navigate back to Quicken
- Mobile, Web & Alerts and turn sync back on
Once that's done, see if the issue still continues to persist. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account (if applicable).
Let us know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
The problem persists after performing the above steps.0
Thank you for coming back to update us.
Due to the previous troubleshooting steps having failed, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.
The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.
I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.-Quicken Jasmine0