Quicken install blank screen - also TTAX won’t import (edit)

Options
I had a problem with TurboTax Premier 2022 importing data from Quicken Premier. Import failed. I closed TurboTax Premier 2022 and found Quicken Premier for Windows (installed in Win 10) wouldn't work. I uninstalled Quicken Premier then tried downloading it from my account on Quicken.com. It appeared to install but after being prompted to locate the Quicken Premier existing data file from before the malfunction, I ended up with just a window labelled Quicken - Quicken Data, not the complete Quicken Premier program.

How can I get Quicken Premier for Windows to download and install correctly so that I have a fully-functional product? (I did delete the Quicken program folder before reinstall to ensure proper installation.) I need the accumulated financial data from Quicken to import into TurboTax Premier 2022 for Windows to do my 2022 tax return.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @PremierUser47,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, it sounds like you were able to install the program and got to the point that it was asking you to locate your data file, then you ran into an issue? Are you willing to provide a screenshot of what you were seeing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.