Issue with Azura Credit Union

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: One Bank of Tennessee - Please re-enter your credentials (edit).

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @spinxter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Would you mind providing further clarification on the exact issue that you are experiencing? What is your connection method with Azura Credit Union? [Removed - Windows] Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @spinxter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

@spinxter said:

I am using the Mac product (you would know that if you paid attention to what forum this was originally posted in).

For clarification; your post was split and moved to the Windows category as your profile originally showed you're using Quicken for Windows (see screenshot below).

Since you have now confirmed that you are in fact using Quicken for Mac, I went ahead and moved this thread to a Quicken for Mac category and have updated your profile to also show Quicken for Mac. However, the reason for the split is that you mentioned a different financial institution than that of the original post which is why a separate post is necessary.

In regard to the issue you are experiencing, the questions previously asked by @Quicken Jasmine are still valid; aside from the invalid credentials error message, are you also seeing any particular error code associated with that message? And which connection type are you using to connect? In Quicken for Mac, you will find this by opening your account register and navigating Settings > Downloads.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.