Inactivity Alert Feature Request

Options
UsuallyQuiet
UsuallyQuiet Member

I've got a couple of credit unions that charge an "inactivity" fee if there are no transfers in or out of the account for 12 months (they don't count automatically accrued interest). They also never send out a warning that I'm close to being charged that fee - they just charge me and send me a letter about it. I'd like to be able to set an alert on my account to warn me, say, 11 months since my last activity that I need to do something on the account. Does anyone else see this as a useful feature? Or can think of a similar need for a timed alert on the account?

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @UsuallyQuiet,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While the programmers are thinking about the merits of this Idea …
    How about setting up an automatic transfer at the CU website, together with a Scheduled Reminder to, once every 3 or 6 months, transfer $1.00 from your Checking account to this/these low activity accounts? That should, hopefully, get you around the inactivity fee.