LBS Financial Credit Union went to mycardinfo for VISA, now just Balance no Tranactions

Tom11
Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭

My Credit Union changed Visa Credit Cards over to another physical card. I have Quicken for Mac connected. But all I get on the VISA is the Balance, no transactions.

Apparently now if I want to see transactions I need to choose an icon on the list of items on the left , one being CREDIT CARD CENTER. Clicking this takes me to lbsfcu.mycardinfo.com. So how can Quicken Download transaction when it cant see them. Has this been solved for other financial institutions that have started using mycardinfo?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Tom11,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with LBS Financial Credit Union? Were you able to properly reconnect your account(s) once receiving the new card? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭

LBS Financial Credit Union use to have Direct Connect. They dropped that, so it is now Quicken Connect.

Yes I was able to properly connect my new Visa Card. Quicken for Mac just sees the ONLINE Balance. No transactions. Those are now located using a further step. No errors. I can choose to go to the CREDIT CARD CENTER ( a new option on the left of menu items), to see balance and transactions, but no way I can see to connect quicken to this setup.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Tom11,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a few screenshots regarding the Credit Card Center that you described? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭

When you login to the LBS Financial Credit Union you see a list of all of the accounts. One of them has always been the Visa account. Now clicking the open arrow to see transactions there are NO transactions. And this is the way it works. The only thing now visible loging into the LBS Financial Credit Union under VISA is the balance no Transactions

And here in the left menu of the LBS Financial Credit Union is the new option for Credit Card Center

Here is what is seen when clicking on Credit Card Center. With Safari on the Mac, running Catalina I must hit Open in new window.

And here is where the transactions are visible. at a url lbsfcu.mycardinfo.com

Hope this give someone an idea, of how tranactions are not reachable by normal method. I can download online balance, but tranactions are further removed.

• Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭

Also this is what I see on login to LBS Financial Credit Union. And opening visa further gives no transactions. Meant this to be at top of last post.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Tom11,

Thank you for providing more information.

Would you mind submitting information logs so that way we may investigate further? You can do so by navigating to Help > Report a Problem. Could you also please share a screenshot of what your register for this credit card looks like within Quicken? Please redact personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Tom11
    Tom11 Member ✭✭✭✭

Has anything been done, to see if individual transactions and not just the balance of an account, from my situation as explained above? There must be other accounts with other banks or CU that switch to this sort of technique, of having to open a 2nd window to see your transactions.

Thanks.I did submit information logs about a month ago….

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Tom11,

Thank you for reaching back out.

Unfortunately, log files are only usable for 48 hours after they are submitted. Would you mind submitting them again?

Please let us know once you have done so. Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.