Cannot Connect to Lowes Commercial (Synchrony)

Options

Comments

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, completed all the steps you specified and still cannot connect to Lowes commercial (Synchrony). Even ran file validation/repair, stated that it fixed Lowes but still no resolution.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bill Broaddus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. This is a known issue that our teams are already working to resolve, although we do not currently have an ETA. If you wish to get updates on the issue and know when it is resolved, you can bookmark this Community Alert. If you do not see the bookmark icon in the upper right corner, make sure you're logged into the Community.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pamelastefanowic
    Options

Do you have an ETA for when we will be able to download out Lowes commercial (Synchrony) transactions?

• Rocky McAshan
    Rocky McAshan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem with my Lowe's Business Advantage card. Tried to add a new account and got 'sorry we encountered an error (not your fault) try again or enter transactions manually. Not good Quicken
  • Vincent Gerber
    Options

This has been months, would appreciate this connectivity with Lowe's a priority and fixed.

• pamelastefanowic
    pamelastefanowic Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still cannot connect. Still getting message: Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Lowe's Commercial Card (Synchrony).
  • Tom Spangenberg
    Options

Same issue here. Would appreciate resolution.

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options
    Even though issue is marked as resolved, looks like it is still any issue. At least for me.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello all,

If you are still getting FDP-102/CC-502 when trying to add/update your Lowe's Commercial (Synchrony) account(s), I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pamelastefanowic
    Options
    Here is the response from Synchrony to my message re not being able to connect from within Quicken since Synchrony (Lowe's Commercial Credit) changed to a new website 3/30 or 4/1/23:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your Lowe's® account. We appreciate your message and the opportunity to be of service to you today.

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you have experienced regarding connecting your account to Quicken.

We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to correct it. We appreciate the time and effort you’ve taken to provide your comments and suggestions. We are constantly striving to improve our Online Credit Center and will take your feedback into consideration.

Our goal is to deliver high quality service to all of our cardholders and we will investigate the concerns you have raised. Once again, we would like to thank you for your comments and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us to address your concerns. If you have any questions or if we may be of further assistance in the future, please contact us via the Online Message Center or at the toll-free number below. We value the opportunity to assist you and appreciate your feedback.
  • Tom Spangenberg
    Options

Quicken Kristine, the issue is not the code "FDP-102/CC-502"

The issue is "not being able to connect from within Quicken since Synchrony (Lowe's Commercial Credit) changed to a new website 3/30 or 4/1/23" as cited by pamelastefanwic.

We really would appreciate help with resolution here.

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options
    FYI
    Tried again to connect this morning and got a new message-Synchrony needs more information and referred me to their web site or pop up with log on to access their web site. No pop up or page requesting approval on their web site. Hopefully this is progress but still bugs.
  • Tom Spangenberg
    Options

Bill and others fyi I see the same message but still no success in connecting.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tom Spangenberg
    Options

Quicken Jasmine thank you for that reference. I sent Lowes a note on this thru tech support. I suggest if others on this thread can do the same maybe we can get their attention.

• Kevin Pinkerton
    Kevin Pinkerton Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Bill Broaddus said:
    > FYI
    > Tried again to connect this morning and got a new message-Synchrony needs more information and referred me to their web site or pop up with log on to access their web site. No pop up or page requesting approval on their web site. Hopefully this is progress but still bugs.

Same problem here and it is annoying to say the least. When I go to the Synchrony Lowes login on my browser,, I get in just fine and there are no pop messages.
  • Tom Spangenberg
    Options

my comments are blocked? every time I try to post it does not work.

• Tom Spangenberg
    Options

update to me from lowes is this. An ongoing issue with quickbooks has been identified and is being addressed. Unfortunately, we have not been given an estimated time for resolution. Thanks you for the information you provided. It has been passed along to management.

• DF777
    DF777 Member
    Options

I get a message saying "Lowe's Commercial Card (Synchrony is denying access to your account." and Care Code FDP-108 when trying to connect. I assume this is the same issue everyone else is having and related to their recent website changes. I can logon to my account through the browser with no problem. Very frustrating that it's gone on so long.

• alepekkas
    alepekkas Member
    Options

Hello,

I have been following this thread since I have been having the same problem for a while now. This is becoming a big issue for me because we use this account every day for our small business. It's not fun paying for a software to end up having to manually keep track of every day transactions.

I would really love to have this issue solved ASAP. Here's what I find out in case it helps.

The web link for the Lowes Pro account in Quicken is still shown as www.onlinecreditcenter6.com (which is the old website link) but when I click on it redirects itself to the new link ( https://lowes.syf.com/commercial/)in my browser and I can login into my account with no issues.

When I tried to reactivate the one step update for this account, today, I receive a message saying that the financial institution had a request (CC-508) suggesting there is a pop up message or something I should see and accept in the Lowes pro website. I have logged in many times and moved around their website trying to find out what that coould be but none of that seems to be happening.

I decided to call Synchrony to have them check and tell me if there was anything they need me to update, accept, read, etc., anything that could be causing this "request". They checked and did not find anything to report. I explained to them the problem I had with Quicken but they did not seem to be informed of the situation.

I also reached out to Lowes commercial credit card technical support department. I told them that we are having this issue with Quicken and their accounts and they seem to be aware of the situation. I told them that when I try to login in to their account via Quicken I am still seeing the old link to their website ( www.onlinecreditcenter6.com ) even though when I click on it it opens up the new website with a different link and everything works fine with them outside of Quicken. He said to me that his department is aware of this current issue with Quicken because there is an open ticket to try to solve it but the impression that I got from his answer is that the issue is within the Quicken software, not them. He gave me a phone number and a ticket number to call Quicken and follow up with them about this issue. Phone number: 650-250-1900. Ticket 10202396 ( he was not sure if this number is still the same or not but it's related to this issue).

So, I have not called the above mentioned number yet because I would assume is the same people reading and answering this thread? If I am incorrect please let me know and I will be more than happy to call them and pass all this information to them.

• Tom Spangenberg
    Options

alepekkas I think you have the issue very well described.

I remain very frustrated by the inaction and this still is not working.

In short we need Quicken to link with the new site "lowes.syf.com/commercial" instead of the old one "onlinecreditcenter6.com"

If you have it in you to call Quicken about this, I will do the same. I would encourage others to do the same. Clearly we are getting nowhere using this thread.

Thanks

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options

For some reason mine now connects and downloads from onlinecreditcenter6.com. Using express connect.

• Tom Spangenberg
    Options

Bill as for me it seems I can now make a connection to onlinecreditcenter6.com but I do not get a download of any transactions. It tells me I downloaded but nothing comes over.

• pamelastefanowic
    Options

Today I could finally connect and download!! Quicken software did update before I tried today. Financial institution is now "onlinecreditcenter6.com/commercialgen" (Listed under Tools — Online Center) Probably updated by Quicken. Quicken R50.14; Build 27.1.50.14.

• Mark Herbert
    Mark Herbert Member
    Options

I have the same problem connecting with Synchrony bank for Lowes and for care credit, don't know what to do

• EstherY
    EstherY Member
    Options

I also can finally connect and download. However, the charges download as payments. So there are additional problems to resolve. Don't know if it's on Quicken side or Lowe's side.

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options

Agree there are still issues. I also can connect but, although quicken indicates that it downloads, no transaction show up. Also, Pamela states there is a new (modified) url but can only find the old one (which populates automatically) when u set up Lowes Commercial but cannot see how to modify it as Pamela suggests.

• Bill Broaddus
    Bill Broaddus Member ✭✭
    Options

Disregard my note from yesterday. Today transactions successfully downloaded from Lowe's Commercial.

This discussion has been closed.