TD Ameritrade Transaction Download Issues

tszpara
tszpara Quicken Windows 2017 Unconfirmed ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Reguarly I get a OL-362-A error when connecting to TD Ameritrade. I deactivate and reactivate online connection DAILY. How does this get fized. Also most of my securities (usually daily options) do not show up. They come through as an unitentified security. With Interactive Brokers at least it gives me the option to add the new security.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @tszpara,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an active alert regarding connectivity issues with TD Bank, this could be contributing to the error that you are receiving. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins Quicken Windows 2017 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@tszpara I don't believe TD Bank and Ameritrade are the same FI, so not sure the alert is pertinent for your issue. Has Ameritrade advised you when your accounts are being migrated to Schwab? I would be inclined to wait until after that transition before trying to sort out the issue.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I read an article that Schwab's integration of Ameritrade's customer accounts will not take place until Sep 2023.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• mshiggins
    mshiggins Quicken Windows 2017 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

They started migrating accounts a few months ago. Mine is supposed to happen over Memorial weekend. I'm assuming the conversions will continue through September.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.