Apple now has Savings Account

Options
LarryS103
LarryS103 Member ✭✭

I have tried to setup the Apple Credit Card, and now the Savings account, but there does not appear to be any options for linking these accounts. Is it possible? or what am I missing in the setup process.

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2023
    Options

I haven't heard anything about connecting the Apple Savings account to Quicken. Since you can't connect the Apple Card to Quicken, I don't expect the savings account will get that either.

As for the card, the only option is to download a Quicken file & import it into Quicken (aka Web Connect):

IIUC, there is a web site now for the Apple Card (card.apple.com) so you might be able to download the Quicken file from there instead of having to AirDrop it off your phone.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Arpit
    Arpit Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I just tried to use the same steps for the Apple Card to download Apple Savings info into quicken but I keep getting OL-221-A and OL-221-B errors.

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I was able to successfully download my Apple Savings transactions from the exported QXF file into Quicken. I'm on Quicken for Mac. It looks like there's another thread where Windows users are getting errors:

• Melonas
    Melonas Member
    Options

I'm getting the same error (OL-221-A) on version R49.33 and Windows 11.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.