Is there a problem with the server today?

Options
emily
emily Member ✭✭
I am not able to download ANY transactions, no matter the financial institution. Wells Fargo, Umpqua, Redwood capital bank, Charles Schwab, Chase, American Express, Citi bank or Target. What the heck is going on?????

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What BUILD of Q are you running? What's your "Membership Valid thru" date? Both of these can be found at HELP, About Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @emily,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.