Problems connecting to American Express

Options
forloop
forloop Member

The new connection type is not working. Every time I start Quicken it rebuild the connection and leaves off the AMX loans. I am having to use the old two factor type.

Comments

• ike0576
    ike0576 Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. This is quite irritating. If I have to manually put in all my transactions, I might as well use a cheaper product.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @forloop and @ike0576,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To better assist you, I need more information about what is going on. Are you getting error messages and/or error codes when trying to connect or update your American Express accounts? Are you able to provide screenshots (with personal information obscured or blurred out) of the issues you're running into? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.