Change Account (name) color for each category

Options
teerhb
teerhb Member ✭✭

Is there a way to change the color of the Account name? That would be very useful to quickly see the Account categories under All Transactions when I open Quicken. I could have checking Account names under Banking one color, savings Account names another color. The same goes for investment Account names. I know how to change the color in the registers, but changing the color of the Account names would be the most useful.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teerhb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. No, there isn't currently a way to change the color of the account name. In the All Transactions screen, you can click on the Account column to sort by account. That won't color code it, but will at least group all transactions from the same account together.

That said, we do have a Product Ideas section of the Community. You are welcome to create an idea post requesting that feature and if enough people vote for it, then it may get implemented in a future update. You can click here to get to that section of the Community. For instructions on creating an Idea post, click here.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teerhb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. No, there isn't currently a way to change the color of the account name. In the All Transactions screen, you can click on the Account column to sort by account. That won't color code it, but will at least group all transactions from the same account together.

That said, we do have a Product Ideas section of the Community. You are welcome to create an idea post requesting that feature and if enough people vote for it, then it may get implemented in a future update. You can click here to get to that section of the Community. For instructions on creating an Idea post, click here.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• teerhb
    teerhb Member ✭✭
    Options
    Will do! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.