Download Transactions clearing Categories field.

Options
robsquick
robsquick Member ✭✭
When I download transactions from my banks credit card it whips out the Category field. In some cases, it changes the name of the payee to what's indicated in my online credit card account. I can live with the payee change, but clearing the category field is unacceptable. I may have to go back to old fashion monthly reconciliations.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @robsquick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. How long has this issue been occurring? Do you have any memorized payees or rules that could be contributing to the issue?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• robsquick
    robsquick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Before providing all that information and going on a potential "try this, they that" troubleshooting path, can you tell me first, is this is a known issue?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @robsquick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

@robsquick said:

can you tell me first, is this a known issue?

As of now, the issue described is not currently considered a known issue or widespread issue.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.