Scheduled Transactions Disappear

ejvette
ejvette Unconfirmed, Member

I have set up scheduled transaction groups next time I log in all the payee information is no longer there I have to recheck the payees then they after logging out they disappear again. Am I doing something wrong or is this a program bug ?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @ejvette,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start happening? It is also a bit unclear what exactly is happening. Is it just the scheduled transaction group that vanishes, or are all transactions assigned to that group also vanishing and needing to be recreated? You mentioned this is happening when you log out. Are you frequently going to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and clicking on the Sign in as a different user link to log out of your Quicken? Or do you mean when you close the program, then reopen it, the information is gone?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't use Scheduled Transaction Groups for regular recurring banking transactions, so I can't really speak about the problem you are reporting.

For my needs, a small number of individual Scheduled Reminder transactions will get the job done. Most of my payments are on different due dates and/or different frequencies.
    What I'm trying to say is: If you were to set up individual Scheduled Reminders from these memorized transactions, might this be an acceptable workaround until you can get to speak with someone from Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and get the problem reported and looked into?

This discussion has been closed.