I can't connect to M&T Bank direct Connect since the merger happened!

Options
Eddys
Eddys Member

Hi Quicken I haven't been able to automatically download transactions from

M&T Bank since the merger happened in September 2022. its very frustrating!#

I called the bank 2 times. the first time she wants to open a business checking account!

the second person at the bank deleted my account in Quicken to help add the account again. thank God I have backups. that didn't work either!!!

my other banks works perfectly. this one is very frustrating I hate it when banks merge!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Eddys,

Thanks for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with M&T Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account list. What exactly is occurring when attempting to download transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages? How long has this issue been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to

M&T charges a monthly fee for Direct Connect access. You need to register (see above discussion) before you can connect your accounts.

Back in September, did you follow the instructions about the merger with People's and what to do to set up Quicken?
    This might point you in the right direction: https://www3.mtb.com/search?keyword=quicken

This discussion has been closed.