Bug on Investing Window in Q Mac7.0.2

Options
jxwinks
jxwinks Member, Mac Beta Beta
edited June 2023 in Investing (Mac)

I upgraded to 7.0.2. and immediately found that my Investing Window will NOT hold the screen I want, which is a rolled up view of ALL my investment accounts. No matter if I go to any other account. or even to the Dashboard or Transactions view in the INVESTING WINDOW, when I go back to the Portfolio view it reverts to showing me every security under every investment account.

I want it to hold the view that was there before leaving the window.

Screenshots:

Comments

• Sabrina G
    Sabrina G Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the exact same issue, and would like the behavior to go back to how it was (view is Portfolio Value, by Account, All Retirement Accounts).
  • DonnaH
    DonnaH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Having the investment portfolio by account view open with all accounts expanded is new behavior, and a big pain. Please revert to opening in the last viewed mode.

[Merged Post]

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes, this new behavior has been noted in multiple other threads (here and here) since version 7.0.2 was released yesterday afternoon.

[Merged Post]

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

(CTP-6743)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SantoD
    SantoD Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Totally agree. Has it been confirmed that this change will be reversed, or at least implemented as a feature to turn on/off ?

[Merged Post]

• robbie.richard.w
    robbie.richard.w Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I completely agree with DonnaH, this is a big pain. [Edited-Readability] Please revert to opening in the last viewed mode.

[Merged Post]

• jacobs
    edited May 2023
    Options

Quicken has confirmed they are aware of the bug and working towards a fix.

[Merged Post]

• Stephen Hansen
    Stephen Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I agree. This is a major bug. [Edited-Readability] It makes the "by account" view basically unusable. Someone who only has one or two accounts with only a few securities, might want to leave everything exposed in that view. But I need to see "one line per account". And I don't want to do dozens of clicks each time I view that screen, to reconfigure the view.

• jacobs
    Options

@Stephen Hansen As noted in the post just l above yours, Quicken reps have acknowledged they are aware of the bug and working on a fix for it.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

7.0.3 is out now, it fixes this.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi All, This has been fixed in 7.0.3 if you have not updated recently. Thanks!

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• richfisher
    richfisher Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ditto here. Quicken made a mistake, they should make this a high priority and correct the software. Plus it would be nice if they would add a free month to our subscription for every month this is not working correctly
  • jacobs
    Options

@richfisher Did you not notice the posts above yours that this bug has been fixed? It was fixed in less than a week.

This discussion has been closed.