How do I Find a Bank That Works With Quicken

Options
System
System Member admin
edited June 2023 in Before you Buy
This discussion was created from comments split from: With Home and Business, can you have two authorized users from two different states?.
Tagged:

Comments

• mdschindler
    mdschindler Member
    Options

How di I find a bank that works with Quicken?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mdschindler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. There are a few ways to find out. If you are already with a bank and want to know if they support Quicken, you could ask them directly. Usually a supervisor or their tech support would know.

If you are considering changing banks, you can ask the bank you are considering changing to if they support Quicken.

If there is a specific bank you are wondering about, you can ask on the Community or do a search using a search engine like Google or Bing.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A couple of other options:

1. If you have a bank selected or already work with the bank: Search for "Quicken" on their website.
    2. Conduct an Internet search for the name of the bank+Quicken or the name of the city+banks+Quicken.

Most large national and regional banks support one or more Quicken connection and download methods. Many smaller regional and local banks and credit unions will also support Quicken but it is with these that you are more likely to run into some that do not support Quicken or support only the Web Connect method (manual download and import from the bank's website).

If you do already have a bank or banks in mind, post them here (the full bank name with website) along with the types of accounts you wish to download and someone will respond.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.