Updating Investments

Scott Baines
Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭

I don't frequently update my investment prices using the Investment tab and pressing update. I update them about once a month. However, over the last several months i noticed that when i do the one step update, one of my stock investments is getting the price updated and today's price is showing up as yesterday's price. I don't update prices using the one step update process either. The price should not even been updated and I don't want it updated. Anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Scott Baines,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you do not wish to update quotes with One Step Update, you can turn this feature off in the One Step Update Settings window by unchecking the box for Download quotes and investment information (see screenshot below).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Price quotes can also originate with downloads from brokers. Any chance that's the source here?

This discussion has been closed.