Amazon Chase card error code 1006 (Q Mac)

Options
Hairy
Hairy Member ✭✭

My Amazon card from Chase has stopped downloading. Error 1006. Other Chase accounts download with no problem. Have tried reconnecting multiple times. Quicken does not "see" the Amazon account when I try to reconnect.

Ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Hairy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TexasViking
    TexasViking Member
    Options

Having exact same issue. Last transaction downloaded was May 25.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @TexasViking,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot using the instructions located in my previous response?

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• aaronris11
    aaronris11 Member
    Options

Been having the same issues for a few weeks now. Attached is a screenshot from tonight.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @aaronris11,

Thank you for providing that screenshot.

Quicken for Mac may report an error 1006 when trying to use online services. This is most commonly caused by a server issue. I have located a Support Article that discusses this error message in more detail as well as some troubleshooting steps to take. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.