Flagstar Mortgage - FDP-106 (MAC)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Flagstar Mortgage unable to connect to bank CC-506.

Comments

• kcwraingirl
    kcwraingirl Member
    Options

yes - except I am receiving a different message:

An unexpected error occurred

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

I'm not sure when this first occurred, but it has been this week, as I know I successfully connected as recent as 5/9. I disconnected and tried reconnecting to no avail.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kcwraingirl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error FDP-106.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• acjetpilot
    acjetpilot Member ✭✭
    Options
    Good morning. Tried support article listed above and have same problem as OP. What would you suggest now?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @acjetpilot,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

If the troubleshooting steps located in the FAQ fail to assist in a resolution, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Nathen
    Nathen Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue, same error message

• rfmorrow
    rfmorrow Member
    Options

I've been fighting with this for more than two weeks now. I've followed all the steps in the support article, and still "Care Code: FDP-106". I've logging into my account on my browser and can access my bank perfectly. However trying to connect to my bank account through Quicken for Mac is a no-go. It worked perfectly for more than a year and now….not working.

• T67pilot
    T67pilot Member
    Options

Same issue here. Was working and stopped working. Flagstar did a refresh on their website around the same time and maybe coincidence but very likely the two are related. Tried the 106 fix like others with no resolution.

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having same issue as well. I would have expected to see an entry in "ALERTS, ONLINE BANKING & KNOWN PRODUCT ISSUES" for this by now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6788)

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding users experiencing an FDP-106 with Flagstar. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.