Attempting to Link Investment accounts to Schwab. error QCS-500

Options
Bert Davis
Bert Davis Member ✭✭

https://services.quicken.com/oauth-redirect/301650939306579713?error_source=client&error_code=invalid_input&error_description=RW1wdHkgU2Vzc2lvblN0b3JhZ2Ugb24gYnJvd3NlciByZWRpcmVjdA

Answers

• Bert Davis
    Bert Davis Member ✭✭
    Options
    problem just started on May 5 or May 6 ; one step update has been working flawlessly for years.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bert Davis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bert Davis
    Bert Davis Member ✭✭
    Options
    The error message in in the question above. The screen that displays when this message appears is blank, so a screenshot would not help......
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bert Davis,

Thank you for providing more information.

Due to the nature of this error message, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.