Pending Transactions Not Being Updated In Quicken for Windows

Options

I have been operating Quicken for Windows via a subscription and noticed that while the financial organization is showing "Pending" transactions, Quicken for Windows is not downloading them. Any thoughts on what needs to be done to have "Pending" transactions downloaded so that Quicken transactions will match what is in my account?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken has experimented with allowing pending transaction downloads. One issue is sorting out which transactions to include when reconciling to the online balance. It appears that some banks update their online balance at a different time than when the transactions are available for downloading.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Suz4Him
    Suz4Him Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

I am frustrated because quicken shows the bank balance with the pending transactions included but then doesn't download the pending transactions. so to confirm I balance I must go online, manually enter the pending transactions then receoncile. Horrible design.

[Edited Readability]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Suz4Him,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Which financial institution(s) is this happening with? When did the issue first start?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.