Is there a setting to approve push authorizations once?

My bank has included push authorizations in addition to the six digit code. When I download to quicken, I indicate push vs code and then must say yes to approving the push notification fee. Is there a setting to approve push authorizations once [Edited-Readability]? Seems like it should be an easy fix.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Peter Van Acker,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Two factor authentication requirements come directly from the financial institution. That extra prompt to approve the push notification fee would be coming from your financial institution, not from us. Have you spoken to them to see if there is an option on their website that would let you bypass the extra prompt?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Peter Van Acker - 2FA is sometimes prompted only when the financial institution does not "remember" who Quicken (actually, Intuit who is the aggregator) is when a new download connection is made. One of the banks I used to work with pushed 2FA requests to me just about every time I ran OSU because of this. I called them and asked if there was something they could do to whitelist or "remember" Intuit so the 2FA requests would not happen so often. I needed to talk to Tier 3 tech support about this but they were able to do that and then my 2FA requests from that bank almost never happened again.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Peter Van Acker
    Peter Van Acker Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I will run send this info to the bank and see if they can help.
This discussion has been closed.