City National Bank of WV Express Web Connect Still Not Working
The last time I was able to download transactions from City National Bank of WV through Express Web Connect was on 5/11/2023. I am still getting this error:
"Your financial institution's website has a new page or popup that needs your response."
I do not get a popup and there is nothing on the City website that I can find that needs my response. I followed the instructions in Quicken Support about this issue and it still does not connect. I see numerous discussions about this issue with some saying it is resolved, but it is not resolved for me. I contacted City, and they say the issue is on your end.
Looking through the Error Log, it is throwing an FDP-108 Code for City National Bank of WV:
AGGR_STATUS_CODE : FDP-1080
Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue. I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Have you already followed the troubleshooting steps from this article? It sounds like you already visited the financial institution's website, but there are other steps to try to resolve the issue (listed below):
First, refresh your online account information in Quicken
- From your account register, select the Actions gear icon at the upper right of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N).
- Then, select Update now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.
If the issue persists
- Close Quicken.
- Clear Internet History & Cookies (the process to do this varies depending on which browser you use)
- Restart the browser
- Log in to your financial institution's website and accept Cookies and any security measures, as requested by the site.
- Open Quicken and try your update again.
As stated in my post, I followed the instructions in Quicken Support about this issue and it still does not connect. They were the same instructions you have posted.0
Thank you for your reply,
If you have followed those troubleshooting steps and the issue is not resolved, then I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.
I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!