I gave U a sanitized file days ago

Options
KMP7018
KMP7018 Member ✭✭

your software has had major problems for years and why would I pay $120 for software that dont work and U never even reply back on how to fix it after I sent U the link to the file? Not once do U ever reply! Or offer a discount or anything! WHY? I delete the corrupt transaction as the validate things say to and U just keep putting them right back in! Yes, I logged out of everything everywhere and deleted the cloud many times over and over! I still have to spend more time fixing your software than I even use it! No discount Ill just go back to doing it all manually as Im not paying for features that dont work!

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @KMP7018,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you use the Help>Report a Problem tool to report an issue, you will not get a response.

Also, are these issues happening on your personal Quicken or the Beta version?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KMP7018
    KMP7018 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

why send the report then? I also did it when your software crashed, many times. and U ask for a report and the option to send it with an email option. I have been sending the crash reports for months and months! [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @KMP7018,

"why send the report then?"

To clarify; while you do not receive a response for problem reports submitted through the program, these submissions do go directly to a database that is accessible by members of our Product and Development teams, escalation teams, and other internal support channels.

These reports are reviewed daily, to track multiple reports of the same trending issues and/or for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, those reports are also investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KMP7018
    KMP7018 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    It's been years! I'm nothing more than a home user with maybe 2 bank accounts, 7 credit cards, and 4 bills I track like utilities and phone. One portfolio account. Your update a while back deleted all the tags I made over 10 years. U keep making up copies of some accounts and U keep putting corrupt transitions back in after I get rid of them over 4 years on a daily basis. Then the daily amounts of crashes are insane! I only use Quicken for a few cards and bill updates and to download transactions and that is a constant problem. I use none of the other features. why when I can't even get them 2 things to work? Get a grip on reality! U lost a customer! I'll do it all manually and save myself the trouble that comes with your cloud, downloading, and even the mobile app that is full of problems to even log into the app on a phone! Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.