Hide account header and filters

Options
MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to hide the account header and the row of filter fields?

3 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really. You can hide the filters by clicking the triangle left of "Filters", but you don't gain any screen space as a result.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MSStateDawg,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

While this feature isn't currently offered, I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, that just hides the filters and not the search field which, IMO, is a filter.

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Not sure that'll help but I suppose we have to maintain hope.

I have another idea with 36 votes which was posted in April 2021. To my knowledge, there's been no movement on it. It would be helpful to users to have an understanding of the value of Idea posts. Currently, it doesn't appear that Product Management assigns significant value to them.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a workaround until, you know, the programmers do something about it …
    To make a little more screen space available on your too small and/or too low res laptop screen, try using the Hide toolbar, main tabs option. Click the 4th icon from the right at the top of the Quicken window, a "^". After toggling it, this icon changes to a "˅".