has anyone been struggling with bank connectivity again recently?

Options
jacobsOM
jacobsOM Unconfirmed, Member

I am an expert quicken user for the last 10 years

I have been struggling with the connectivity issues in quicken for the last 2 months,

banks keeps disconnecting every single time I try to get an update.

I run through the entire process of disabling online access reenabling it and threading the right bank accounts to the existing ledgers,

still will not download transactions.

Do other users experience the same issue ??

[Edited-Readability]

Comments

• Gilalti
    Gilalti Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Quicken will not update one of three accounts with credit union. Have tried resetting several times.

• HSHWMHOBX
    HSHWMHOBX Member
    Options

I can't upload/download anything. I called in (twice) - "known problem" working on it….still not fixed as of June 2nd 2023

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jacobsOM, @Gilalti, and @HSHWMHOBX,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To be able to assist, we need more information. When did the issue(s) start? Which Financial Institution(s) is affected? Are you getting any error messages and/or error codes? If so, what is the exact message or code? Are you able to post a screenshot of the message you're getting (with any personal information obscured or blurred out)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

If you are not getting any error messages or codes, please describe what is happening and at what point the process is not working properly. If you have already gone through some troubleshooting, please list what you have already tried what the results were.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HSHWMHOBX
    HSHWMHOBX Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I've tried re-installing. I've tried installing the Mondo patch. I've tried waiting. I've tried validating and super-validating my file. It stopped working when adding a Schwab file so I deleted that, now Wells Fargo and all my CCs' (Chase, Cap One, Discover, etc.) don't work either. For a solid week with no end in sight!

[Edited-Readability]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply @HSHWMHOBX,

Do you recall when you tried adding the Schwab account(s)? Did everything stop working when you added the account(s) or did that happen only after you deleted it? Are you getting any error messages and/or codes? If so, which ones? Are you able to post a screen shot of the error you are seeing (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

If you are not seeing any error messages or error codes, could you describe the issue in more detail (what isn't working properly, what triggers it, etc)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.