Sync Errors?

Options
keithgo1
keithgo1 Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
Since updating Quicken for Mac to v7.01, I'm receiving the following sync error dialog after every direct connect update. Anything i can do to resolve?

Best Answers

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm getting same error and have reported to Quicken Support. They are aware of the problem. No Estimated fix date as of yesterday (6/1/23)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Fishermjk,

Thank you for reaching back out.

After further review of your interactions with Quicken Support and our escalations team, you do currently have an open ticket that is being investigated and worked on. However, there is no current ETA. If our escalations decide that they need more information or that they would like to update you with information in regard to a resolution, they will reach out via email.

I hope this clears things up!

(CTP-6947)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm getting same error and have reported to Quicken Support. They are aware of the problem. No Estimated fix date as of yesterday (6/1/23)

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Still receiving same error message as of 6/5/23

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still receiving same error message as of 6/6/23
  • Peter Y
    Peter Y Member
    Options

I have been getting sync errors for quite some time for my TD Canada credit card account, very frustrating! There is a discrepancy of a few thousand dollars, when will these problems be fixed?

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still receiving same error message as of 6/9/23. I have been waiting for Quicken's response they promised me via email but have not received anything yet.

Peter - How did you identify which account was in error? I have too many account to manually verify each balance and the error message doesn't identify which account is encountering the sync error. My warning message says:
    accounts uploaded: requests (63) don't match responses (62)
  • keithgo1
    keithgo1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Fishermjk Same here with the error message.
  • Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still getting same Sync Error as of 6/12/23!
  • Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Still getting same Sync Error as of 6/16/23! Still have not received an update from Quicken Support as promised.

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Still getting same Sync Error as of 6/22/23! Still have not received an update from Quicken Support as promised. This is growing old…..especially with the fact of getting no update/communications from Quicken Support when they promised to give me email updates….haven't received a single update!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Fishermjk,

Thank you for reaching back out.

After further review of your interactions with Quicken Support and our escalations team, you do currently have an open ticket that is being investigated and worked on. However, there is no current ETA. If our escalations decide that they need more information or that they would like to update you with information in regard to a resolution, they will reach out via email.

I hope this clears things up!

(CTP-6947)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jamlevi66
    jamlevi66 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here. The JSON blob error text does not seem to have any information as to how to identify which account is causing the problem or if it is even on the client side or if it's a server side thing at Quicken. Who knows? I started a chat with them at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

• JoeyBagODonuts
    Options

Same error here as of June 29th. I am on Mac Version 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100). Sync Error "accounts upload: requests (64) don't match responses (63). Tried the un-sync process support recommended in other posts, but that did not work

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Now July 7th and error still not resolved. I have not received any updates from Quicken since the above June 22nd response in this communication string. (Version 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100) / macOS 13.4.1)

• cdkane
    cdkane Member
    Options

I may use a different program from now on. I have been getting sync errors on all banks since I updated to 7.11 mac version. This seems to happen with all my past updates. The lack of attention to these matters and the absence of a solution makes me want to rethink this program.

• Linda G.
    Linda G. Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error, is there a way to roll back to a previous version?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for joining the discussion @Linda G.,

If you are wanting to revert to an earlier version of Quicken, first, backup your Quicken file, then follow the directions in this article. While it is intended for people whose subscriptions have expired, it will also work for anyone who wants to revert to a previous version of Quicken. Please note that you may receive prompts to update your Quicken again, once you revert to an earlier version.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Now July 19th ….problem still not resolved or any communications from support (like…still working the issue…or estimate to resolution). I'm concerned its not being actively looked at based on the non-communication support promised they would give me via email.

• Fishermjk
    Fishermjk Member ✭✭
    Options

Now August 3rd….still no updates on any progress for resolution or even an update to say support is still working on it. I would have hoped support would at least communicating they or actively working the issue

• jofallon
    jofallon Member
    Options

Not dissimilar error with Vanguard accounts. "The account you are trying to connect to may have had a change to the account number." Not acccording to Vanguard; error 2003. Phone and chat support are now closed, at 3:30 pm CDT.

• mfgcharlottenc
    mfgcharlottenc Member ✭✭
    Options

Been having same error message from all Vanguard accounts for months. But in my case the transactions do download after some time. Error message band appears at the top of the register with the following: " Quicken cannot connect to this account" — Retry.

This discussion has been closed.